About Me

Hey my name is Laura and I'm 16 years old and doing Ty this year. My blog is about my year in Ty. I will write about the year and activites we do throughout ty.

Friday 8 November 2013

RSA

A little while ago we got to miss a whole day of work for a road safety talking where we were told about the dangers of the road, we were showed videos of crashes and what happens to the people after if they survive how their life is completely changed and how they deal with the situation. It is so scary to think that could happen to anyone at any stage and you have no control over it. We were showed what people were thinking before they made the stupid decision that resulted in people getting killed or injured.
                                  In the afternoon after the videos we got to take a mock theory test to see what the questions are like and what areas we need to study for. I passed mine on the first go even though we didn't get to study and I am thinking of taking my real one soon after studying for it this month so I am one step closer to driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment